7TH and 8TH GRADE DANCES
ADVANCE ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS SOLD.
OLV Dads' Club is proud to offer the 7th and 8th grade dances for the 2015-2016 school year.
2015-16 DANCE DATES
Friday, November 20, 2015
Friday, December 11, 2015
Friday, January 22, 2016
Friday, February 19, 2016
Friday, March 11, 2016
Friday, April 15, 2016
Friday, May 6, 2016
All dances are held in the Our Lady of Victory School Gym from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Dance attendance will be limited so please arrive early and sign-up on this webpage. The Admission Fee is $10.00, which includes a can of pop and a slice of pizza. Additional food items are available for purchase. The OLV Gym is located at 132 Orchard Drive, Northville, MI, 48167.
1) Pre-purchased printed ticket, 2) Emailed Parent-Signed Confirmation Form, 3) Current Student I.D. are required for entry.
Any other questions, please contact Kevin Jefferson, OLV Dads' Club at
Click Below to PURCHASE AND PRINT OUT ONLINE TICKET and to receive an emailed Confirmation Form which are required for admission to the dance, along with student ID.
PURCHASE ONLINE TICKET
1) Students must have a pre-purchased ticket, emailed confirmation form with parent signature, AND present a
current School ID Card. A parent or guardian must be present for student to be admitted to the dance without a
School ID Card. Must be registered as a 7th or 8th grade student ONLY, regardless of birth year, to be admitted.
2) Appropriate casual dress is allowed.
3) Large bags, knapsacks or duffle bags are NOT permitted. Purses, coats, jackets, hoodies or hats will NOT be
allowed inside gym or cafeteria. OLV is not responsible for personal items brought to or left at the dance.
4) Sleeveless shirts, tank top, camisoles without outer layer, midriff shirts or shirts with inappropriate logos are NOT
permitted and student will be turned away at door. Skirts/ Shorts MUST be extended to arm/finger tip length or
longer. No yoga pants. No flip flops or bare feet in gym for safety reasons.
5) Inappropriate behavior and disrespectful conduct will result in immediate removal and parents will be notified for
student to be picked up.
6) When dancing, students must face each other and leave room between themselves and the Holy Spirit at all times.
7) Once admitted, no student may leave the premises until the dance ends at 10:00 pm, unless accompanied by a
parent or guardian. Students must be promptly picked up at 10:00 pm.
8) No adult may enter the dance area, cafeteria or restroom unless accompanied by an OLV Chaperone.
A check in line is formed prior to entry into the dance with the potential to extend outdoors. Regardless of the season, dress appropriately. If you experience difficulty with printing the online permission slip, click on below to manually complete.
MANUAL PARENTAL PERMISSION SLIP
PARENT VOLUNTEER SIGN UP